Take part in the Fourth Annual ESCRS Clinical Survey
Take part in the Fourth Annual ESCRS Clinical Survey and enter a draw for a Free Delegate Registration for the 37th Congress of the ESCRS in Paris, France.
The 2018 ESCRS Clinical Survey was launched at the 36th Congress of the ESCRS in Vienna, Austria. This survey builds upon the success of previous surveys, which have included more than 5,000 participants to date. By completing the survey, you will be providing important data to help drive future education programming.
This survey will ask ESCRS delegates key questions relating to current issues they face and the results will be reviewed by the ESCRS leadership. Last year’s survey generated more than 250 unique, measurable data elements in 11 different clinical areas. Using last year’s survey as a foundation, the 2018 survey adds questions in evolving clinical and technology areas as well as specific questions that are targeted to young doctors.
Data from previous surveys has been used to develop content for symposia at ESCRS Clinical Forum CME events. Information from the 2018 survey will be used to continue to drive these programmes and discover new areas of education.
The 2018 ESCRS Clinical Survey will include a wide range of contemporary topics, including:
• Management of residual error in refractive IOL patients
• Understanding and perceptions of advanced tear film diagnostics
• Levels of postoperative rotation with toric IOLs
• Evolving trends and perspectives with laser-assisted cataract surgery
• The actual and perceived incidence of ectasia with laser vision correction
• Assessment and management of dry eye and meibomian gland disease
• Posterior capsule rupture rates during cataract surgery
• Today’s outcomes and enhancement rates with laser vision correction
• How well we are mitigating or eliminating post-cataract surgery inflammation
• Management trends of glaucoma in conjunction with cataract surgery
• Macular oedema management and use of intravitreal injections
• Exposure of young doctors to advanced techniques and technology
How to participate
If you were not able to complete this survey during the Vienna congress, we encourage you to take this 15-20 minute survey by going to www.escrs.org/2018survey.
By completing the survey, and filling in your email address, you will be entered into a raffle to win a free delegate registration for the 37th Congress of the ESCRS in Paris, France, in September 2019. In addition, you will be emailed a summary of the data. If desired, you can choose to remain anonymous and still complete the survey.